|ISSC International Student Scientific Conference|
ISSC is an annual conference organised by students of Medical University of Gdansk for the international academic community.
Our aim is to create a space for young scientists to share their work and present findings in front of an international audience and learn from world-renowned professionals.
We invite students of medicine and medical sciences as well as young doctors to participate passively and actively during workshops, student sessions and keynote lectures.
The conference consists of several panels covering fields such as internal medicine, pharmacology,
modern medical techniques, sports medicine – when it comes to organisers’ ideas on this – sky is the
limit so everyone will certainly find something to meet their expectations. During the event you may
participate in a competition, take part in workshops, listen to lectures, present your findings at the
Every year the quality of the meeting is guaranteed by our patrons, among them the President of
Gdansk , Gdynia and Sopot patronage of the Pomorskie Marshal.
During the previous editions of ISSC we have welcomed a number of experts from our University and from around the world, such as:
• Prof. Walter Sigenthaler (University of Zurich)
• Prof. Vladimir Petrovich Skulachev (Lomonosov Moscow State University)
• Prof. Lucedio Greci (University of Ancona)
• Prof. Martin A. Acquardo (Tufts University School of Medicine)
• Prof. Jacek Jassem (Medical University of Gdansk)
• Prof. Michał Woźniak (Medical University of Gdansk)
• Prof. Julian Świerczyński (Medical University of Gdansk)
• Prof. Jacek Witkowski (Medical University of Gdansk)
• Prof. Miłosz Jaguszewski (Medical University of Gdansk)
While you are here, come and see one of the most dynamically blooming cities in Poland and Europe – Gdańsk. Our city is a part of a cultural and social conglomerate of Tricity, together with neighbouring Sopot and Gdynia, each of them being full of life and stories. Take your time to visit and learn in the European Solidarity Centre and Museum of the Second World War, stroll along the beach, admire the beauty of the Old Town's architecture and be sure to stop in one of the cosy little cafés in the heart of the city.
More information on Facebook event page